Please upgrade your browser.
[CANCELLED] CSPC New Member Orientation before Take Off!
309 1st Ave S
Seattle, WA 98104
United States of America
What: CSPC New Member Orientation
Where: Gallery Erato in Pioneer Square, 309 1st Ave S
When: Friday, January 4th, 6pm sharp (doors at 5:45pm, please be on time!)
Would you like to come to our Take Off! party but are not yet a member of the CSPC? Purchase a ticket for our New Member Orientation directly before the party! Note: No tickets will be available at the door, you must pre register to attend.
By registering for this event, you are registering for:
- CSPC New Member Orientation
- A 2-month CSPC membership
- A ticket to the Take Off! Party
After the orientation, if you decide you do not want to become a member of the CSPC nor attend the party, you will be eligible to receive a refund.
About Take Off! A High Flying Party for All Ability Levels
Rookie pilot or flying ace - this is the place! Soar into the evening with BDSM, sex, socializing, and more. Whatever your destination, prepare for an evening of adventure and exploration!
- Come early for our Supersonic Social from 8:00 to 8:30 pm
- Play “Boarding Passes” and try out your best (or worst) one-liners in this fast-paced and fun icebreaker
- Check out our Arrivals & Departures board and find travel partners for pick-up play
- Book your flight in advance with an equipment reservation at our Ticket Counter
- Our Passport Guides will also be on hand to help you get the most out of your travels
Where: Our new home is in Pioneer Square’s hottest new kinky art gallery which boasts two floors of space for play space, including racks, hardpoints, and mattresses, all situated against backdrop of exposed brick and beams. The main floor of this space is wheelchair accessible, but our basement area is only accessible by a staircase.
Restrooms are gender neutral. This is not a scent free space.
- This is a “yes means yes” space. We ask you to please don’t initiate ANY KIND of physical contact with anyone without asking and obtaining a “yes” first.
- We have people here of all genders and orientations. Do not assume anything about anyone based on how they look or who they are playing with.
- When voyeuring from social areas please be conscious of how your energy may project into a scene, even from afar. Give the players their space unless you are invited to come watch up close by the participants. If you are asked to move away or look away from a scene please respect the request.
Want to come? Purchase your ticket online!
There will be no tickets available at the door for this event, tickets are only available through pre purchase online. Ticket sales end 6 hours before the event start time.
Directions and Parking
Gallery Erato is located at 309 1st Ave S. There is a pay parking lot along our north wall. Pioneer Square has free on-street parking after 6pm. This neighborhood is very well served by public transportation, including many bus lines, the streetcar, and the LINK light rail.
There are steep sidewalk cuts in the historic sidewalks of Pioneer Square and a small lip from the brick sidewalk into the Gallery. We have purchased a wheelchair ramp to transition over this lip so that our main floor will be accessible to folks in wheelchairs. There will be play stations, refreshments, and restrooms on the main floor. Unfortunately, the basement of our space is only accessible via stairs.